Feeling like part of this Troop? Here's how you can contribute.
We love questions, and we love knowing how you're using TroopJS. Please create a new issue in TroopJS's revelant modules repositories, e.g.
troopjs-core but not in the bundle
repository unless it truely cannot fall into any of the existing modules.
Please read the following guidelines before opening any issue.
- Search for existing issues. To avoid duplicate issues, it would help us out if you could please check first to see if someone else has reported the same issue. Moreover, the issue may have already been resolved with a fix
- Create an isolated and reproducible test case. Be sure the problem exists in TroopJS's code with a
reduced test case that should be included in each bug report.
- Include clear examples. Make use of jsFiddle or jsBin to share your isolated test cases.
- Share as much information as possible. Include version of Assemble, customized or vanilla build, etc. where appropriate. Also include steps to reproduce the bug.
- Pull requests for each TroopJS module shall be rebased against the head of the
- Please refer from the PR to an existing issue to be explainatory
- Associated tests shall be included as part of the pull request changes.
- Changes shall follow our existing coding style especially in indentation and qutations
- Try not to pollute your pull request with unintended changes--keep them simple and small
- Please use semicolons
- Double quotes, except where single quotes are necessary
- Tab for indentation
- strict mode
- Consistent formatting with the rest of the code